Alphavis-T Eye Drop
Alphavis T eye drop is widely used to treat bacterial infections like conjunctivitis. It is effectively works by helping to kill all those bacterias who causing the infection. In addition to this, it is available on prescription. Our trained professionals prepared this by using premium quality raw materials and latest techniques in accordance with set medical norms. In addition to this, Alphavis T is stored at room temperature. As we are manufacturer,and supplier, we offer these eye drops at market leading rates.
Mode of action
- Brimonidine and timolol reduce elevated intra-ocular pressure (IOP) by complementary mechanisms of action and have an additive effect when co-administered to patients with glaucoma or ocular hypertension:
- Brimonidine lowers IOP by reducing aqueous humor production and by increasing uveoscleral outflow
- Timolol combines reversibly with the beta-adrenergic receptor and its predominant mode of action appears to be related to reduced aqueous humor formation.
- Adults over 18 years of age: One drop instilled into the affected eye(s)
- twice daily (dose taken approximately 12 hours apart).
Packaging : Green colored 5ml.
Double lock vial in an attractive pack.
Composition :Brimonidine 0.2%, Timolol 0.5%
Category : Anti Glucoma.
Uses : Tropical treatment for Glucoma and Ocular hypertension.